Sunday 18 November 2012

Hama Beads On Display

Hama Beads that are ready to be made with Keychain and so..

From the left: Target, Heart (big), Rock Hand Sign (big), Mario (small), Six-edged star (colored).
                       Six-edged star (pattern), Smiley Face, Disk, Watermelon, Peace Sign.
                                                               Star, Diamond, Rainbow.
                       Superman Logo (big), Heart (tiny), Domo (no shoe), Domo (with shoe), Domo Face.

From the left: United Kingdom Flag, Pokemon ball (big), Game-boy, Dog bone, Hot-air balloon(big).
                       Floppy Disk, Zelda Master Key, Anchor, Double music note, Single music note, Apple.
                       Christmas old man, Space invader, Cross, Crown, Piano, Frog, Turtle.


Prices may varies from the sizes:

With Keychain
Small: $1.50-$3.50
Big: $3.50-$5.00

2 comments:

  1. Hey! :) I love your designs! They are really awesome ;) I also love making such things :) I am glad that I found someone who likes doing them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your designs!! There good for me to base ideas on (I'm a beginner and 10!) It will help mine and my friends little business!

    ReplyDelete